- What's your policy about Cookies?
- Which information do you share?
- What personal information does TestingBot gather?
- Is my information safe on this website?
- Which information can I access?
- Are children allowed to use TestingBot?
- How can I remove all my information from TestingBot?
- Conditions of use, notices, and revisions
What's your policy about Cookies?
Which information do you share?
We may share your information with the following recipients:
Subcontractors, sub-processors and service providers:
We share your firstname, lastname and email address to our payment provider Stripe and to our online chat widget Drift.
- A third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks.
- A third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity.
- Other recipients where we are authorised or required by law to do so.
- A purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase.
What personal information does TestingBot gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at testingbot.com.
During signup, you are asked for your first name and last name, together with an e-mail address.
When upgrading your plan, you may be asked for a telephone number and address by our billing provider.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Is my information safe on this website?
TestingBot uses SSL (HTTPs) on all parts of its service/website. SSL encrypts information between you and our website.
Payment data is handled by our payment provider (Stripe/FastSpring). We only have access to the last 4 digits of your credit card.
All sensitive data is encrypted in our database and in our log files.
Passwords and security tokens are stripped before they are logged into our system.
Are children allowed to use TestingBot?
We do not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use TestingBot only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Which information can I access?
You can access and modify your personal information in our member area.
How can I remove all my information from TestingBot?
Please log into our member area, click "Account" and click the "Remove account" button.
Conditions of use, notices, and revisions
If you choose to visit testingbot.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages and resolution of disputes.
We may periodically alter this policy and our Terms of service. Please check these pages frequently to see the most recent changes.
Last updated: May 18, 2018
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Telephone number: +32 473 44 24 66