The dashboard contains an overview of all your previous test runs, together with some meta-data:
- Pass/Failure state: you can indicate whether this test passed or failed.
- Browser/Device: the browser or device that was used by the test. TestingBot provides more than 2500 different browser/device combinations.
- Start Date: when we received the call to start your test.
- Test Duration: how long it took for your test to run. This is the actual run time, potential queueing time is not included.
Single Test Detail Page
For each test, we have a test detail page, which shows an overview of all the data we have:
- Test Name
- sessionID of the test
- the pass/failure state
- the browser/device that was used by the test
- the date when the test started
- how long the test took to run
- logs for the test
- a video recording of the test
- the user who started the test in your team
- a list of steps, explaining what the test did
Viewing results without the dashboard
You can share, embed and link to builds or individual tests without having to visit the dashboard.
This is useful when you want to create your own reporting.