Adding this integration will allow you to share issues you've noticed during manual testing.
- During manual testing on TestingBot, you can take a screenshot of the issue.
- Annotate the screenshot to highlight the problem.
- Post the screenshot, together with a description of the issue straight to your Bugsnag Project.
- Team members on Bugsnag will see the issue listed in Bugsnag.
To get started, please follow these steps:
- Log in to Bugsnag and click the Settings icon
- Open the Project Settings. You project settings will contain a Notifier API key, which you can copy and enter in the Bugsnag Settings Form on TestingBot.
During a manual testing session, you can click the Photo option to take a live screenshot of the page.
You can annotate the screenshot to make the issue more clear, with a set of paint tools in the screenshot editor.
Finally, click the Share button to see a list of services. Click Bugsnag to send the issue to your Bugsnag project.
Enter a title and a description of the issue. The screenshot will be included automatically.