TestingBot has created a plugin to be used with Atlassian's Bamboo CI: TestingBot Plugin for Bamboo
This plugin integrates TestingBot in Bamboo, features include:
Configure builds to use TestingBot: add environment variables with your TestingBot credentials
See a video, logs and screenshots of each test in Bamboo
Optionally start/stop TestingBot Tunnel for each build.
Installation via Website
To get started, go to the Atlassian MarketPlace, and click the Get it now button for the TestingBot Plugin for Bamboo.
This will download a
.jar file that you can use.
Installation from inside Bamboo
- Log into your Bamboo instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate TestingBot Plugin for Bamboo via search.
- Click Install to download and install your app.