1. Upload a test
- Record your test with the IDE addon then save the test as an HTML (old IDE version) or .side (recent IDE version) file.
- Upload the test .html/.side file in our TestLab.
- You should now see the list of test commands listed in our TestLab
2. Create a test
Go to our Testlab and click the "start a test from scratch" link.
Add steps to your tests with our steps interface
3. SettingsWe offer various settings in our TestLab:
- Manage timeouts, screen resolution, screenshots and videos.
- Daily and hourly reporting of your tests via e-mail.
- Automatically retry a failed test and if the retry succeeds, ignore the failed test.
- Receive an alert via e-mail, push notification or text message when a test fails.
Looking for More Help?
Have questions or need more information?
You can reach us via the following channels: