Add a test
Instead of running your Selenium tests yourself, we can run them for you at the schedule you want with the browsers you specify.
There are 2 options to create a test in our TestLab:
- You can upload a test which you created with the Selenium IDE Browser Addon
- You can create a test from scratch in our lab interface.
1. Upload a test
Record your test with the IDE addon, then save the test as a
.sidefile in our TestLab.
- You should now see the list of test commands listed in our Codeless Automation.
2. Create a test
Go to our Codeless Automation and click the "start a test from scratch" link.
Add steps to your tests with our steps interface:
3. SettingsWe offer various settings in our Codeless Automation:
- Manage timeouts, screen resolution, screenshots and videos.
- Daily and hourly reporting of your tests via e-mail.
- Automatically retry a failed test and if the retry succeeds, ignore the failed test.
- Receive an alert via e-mail, push notification or text message when a test fails.