- Getting started
- Explore our API
Add a test
Instead of running your selenium tests yourself we can run them for you, at the schedule you want with the browsers you specify.
There are 2 options to create a test in our TestLab
- You can upload a test which you created with the Selenium IDE Firefox addon
- You can create a test from scratch in our lab interface
1. Upload a test
Record your test with the ide addon then save the test as an html file
- Upload the test HTML file in our TestLab.
- You should now see the list of test commands listed in our lab
2. Create a test
Go to our Testlab and click the "start a test from scratch" link.
Add steps to your tests with our steps interface
We offer various settings in our testlab
- Convert your selenium ide commands from rc to webdriver automatically
- Add a user-extension create custom commands for your tests
- Manage timeouts screen resolution screenshots and videos
- Daily hourly reporting of your tests via e-mail
- Automatically retry a failed test if the retry succeeds ignored the failed test
- Change the user-agent while running your test and convert a self-signed certificate to a trusted certificate