Appium provides a lot of options to configure your test.
Some important options that might help:
- appActivity and appPackage: by default, Appium will try to extract the main Activity from your apk. If this fails, you can supply your own with these options.
- chromeOptions: additional chromedriver options you can supply.
- otherApps: a JSON array of other apps that need to be installed, in URL format.
For Android & iOS:
- locale: the language of the simulator/emulator (ex: fr_CA)
- newCommandTimeout: How long (in seconds) Appium will wait for a new command from the client before assuming the client quit and ending the session