Appium provides a lot of options to configure your test.
Some important options that might help:
- appActivity and appPackage: by default, Appium will try to extract the main Activity from your apk. If this fails, you can supply your own with these options.
- chromeOptions: additional chromedriver options you can supply.
- otherApps: a JSON array of other apps that need to be installed, in URL format.
For Android & iOS:
- locale: the language of the simulator/device (ex: fr_CA)
- newCommandTimeout: How long (in seconds) Appium will wait for a new command from the client before assuming the client quit and ending the session
Looking for More Help?
Have questions or need more information?
You can reach us via the following channels: